Thursday, December 17, 2009

One day I feel I'm on top of the world

Yes I am forgetting to play guitar again but I will get back into the swing of things. Have had a dose of inspiration lately.

I have also been forgetting to note my blog ideas, cause I had some classics today, but alas, all disappeared into the dark recesses of my mind. To the anarchy they go now.

I saw a fire today, it was absolutely intense, it looked like it was going to engulf an office building next to it. I was wondering what the people inside were thinking, as they would have been able to see everything from the windows, and it was quite close.

People ask me whether it's better to be in uni or working. I have no honest answer. I like earning money, alas I don't spend much of it. I also enjoy not having work follow me home on weekends. I do miss holidays and sleeping in. I don't miss the stress of exams and assessment. I did not like doing all my work on the weekend, but I did like having my weeks free. I also enjoyed eating less cause I was up for less hours in the day, as such, I was in the best shape of my life during uni. Not so anymore!

Some people are disillusioned. I feel for them. That's something at least. Off to bed now. Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus