Sunday, December 13, 2009

To Live and Die In L.A.

Such a bloody brilliant movie. I did not think it would be good. I was thinking it would just be 80's shlockness, but I was incredibly impressed at such a top rate thriller.

In some posts many years ago, I brought up the subject of Les Femme Anomaly. We used to be great friends. Then just before I left town she just stopped seeing me, then later on she just cut off all contact.

I don't know why this was. I felt upset and angry. Now I don't care. I realise what a bad friend she was, I was just blinded by my feelings for her. She forgot my birthdays, she'd never spend any time with me. I'd buy her heaps of stuff, and this was before I was working, so money was not in abundance for me in those times. What hurt the most was that it was completely juvenile and unfounded, something I thought she was not capable of.

I read somewhere that your circle of friends changes roughly every 7 years. I think that may be true. Then again, it would not explain the other and I, considering it's been almost 12 years since I met him. But I think of all the other friends I used to have and no longer talk to, or know the whereabouts of and I am just astonished how these sorts of things happened. I think they just shut me out of their lives. I would have kept them as friends, but oh well!! Nothing I can do about it now.

That's it for now folks. Have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus