Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Hope She's A Slut...

I really do.

There's a guy at work who outranks me (for at least a few more weeks anyway) - he has a girlfriend who is unbelieveably hot. Eurasian, just pure utterly beautiful. Anyway, I hate this guy, because he is a total doucebag alpha male type. He has one of those faces, the kind that you just want to punch.

So what did I do at the Christmas party? I did what any normal guy would do, I waited for her to get absolutely sloshed and then flirted my ass off with her in full view of her guy. Needless to say, he was not happy! Care factor zero - she is just that damn good.

Anyway, the work Christmas party was horrible. It felt like a third rate formal (prom) - complete with bad food, girls trying to be attractive and the same usual crapness. This was partly due to the fact that it was at the same venue that all my previous formals have been at!

Would I be better off with a bad girl? Sure you'd have to put up with her badness, but you'd stop worrying about the typical things.

I get to see the other tomorrow which should be good, and many a hi-jinks should be had.

Sometimes it's good to lose control. I was driving today in an area I had not been in for several years and the road was being re-done. There were no signs that there was no road up ahead, just some weird substitute with no grip. So I drive through and I lost control of the car twice. I fishtailed and slid out slightly - but it was fine cause I was going relatively slow. I corrected, turned back in and slid out again and then re-gathered. It felt good. I thought I had lost some of my driving skills that I used to have when I drove a lot in early uni days.

I'm bored with my life! I need a change! I'm just not feeling it.

That's it for now folks, have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus