Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The guy looks like an ugly Ben Affleck

Friends who come with drama are a serious drain on my life. They stop me enjoying my own things! As I've said before, I'm a creature of habit, so when a disruption comes in the vein of you ranting about your problems and crying, needless to say, I am not impressed.

I need to cut these people out of my life.

I need to play some more guitar! I've been working on a few ideas that the other has laid down several years back and I am quite happy with the results. I can get this done! I'm hoping to get at least 5 complete ideas (guitar/lyrics wise) done by the time the other gets back from overseas.

I've been specifically working on this bit with one of the best melodies that I've ever heard. I don't know how the other came up with the right combo of chords but he did, and it's bloody fantastic, and a real pleasure to find complementary notes and chords to go with it.

I am also a big fan of what the other has done in terms of fixing up the comments section/procedure - it is a hell of a lot easier to use and better than everything that was there previously.

It has been a busy day at work, I just knew that things would turn out like that but I'm happy, I'm hoping to finish the big projects I have on my plate at the moment before we break for the end of the year. After that I can rest easy.

That's it for now folks. Have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus