Saturday, December 26, 2009

May I Remind You Of Who You Are?

I had a really odd experience last night. I was looking in the mirror (which is odd in itself, I only look in the mirror if I'm going out with female company, just to make sure there's nothing objectionable on my face or in my teeth) - and I would be the last person to be considered vain. Anyway, the more I looked, the less familiar my face became. This went on and on, till I did not recognise my face, and I did not know who I was. It was a stranger staring back at me, and had all my memories. I did not belong here. This was truly an identity crisis.

As guessed, I have a bit of Wii arm today - from my boxing exploits yesterday, so lifting weights was a slow and painfull process. Have to get in some movies and guitar today, I had some brilliant rhythms going yesterday!! Need to get some of these ideas down on paper and record them for the other.

I have a cut on my ankle!! How did that happen?! Ah, the mysteries of life! It was pretty decent, so I just have to put something on it to make sure it doesn't get infected...

In my opinion, the popularity of microshorts is directly correlated to the downfall of society. Listen to my point before you write it off! Previously, microshorts were very rare, you would only see a select few girls wearing them out. But, as society has declined - wars, global financial crisis, general uncertainty, microshorts have just ballooned in popularity. Now it is girls NOT wearing microshorts who are in the minority. Think about it!! Makes my days in summer very difficult! Everywhere you look, girls girls girls, legs legs legs, asses asses asses. Crazy town, and you know I'm right! Even larger girls who should not be wearing such shorts in public are now under the impression that they can pull this look off. When society is finally doomed, you'll see that every girl is wearing them.

I went to this wanky store today. It's called Unit Concepts as I had to help people (against my will) during the boxing day sales. Let me just say that this store is what's wrong with the world today. Overpriced, pretentious, tacky and just outright dreadful homeware/kitchenware/crapware - you name it, they have it. The people, don't get me started on them! The well to do numbskulls who offer nothing to society, but just take take take. More concerned about theirs, what they have, what more they can get. Sickening. That didn't stop the hotties showing up though. Damn nation. I should have shaved. I should have showered, I should have worn some decent clothes. Hahahahahahahaha, oh well. I'm nodding my head like yeahhhhh! You know I'm gonna be okay?? Oh my god, asstastic, hahaha.

I've got the Hannibal Quadrilogy (at least I think it's a quad series now), to get through.

That's it for today. Have a nice day folks! Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus