Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Best Of Intentions, Blurred Reflections

Because you can't see what's in front of you.  Not even yourself.  There's no bigger picture.  You just go from day to day, hoping to see out the week, for a weekend where you don't do anything anyway.  I never claimed to know what was going on.  People acting like they already knew.  SMH.  Hahaha, things don't make sense more often than they do actually do.  I've really gotta get out of here, just escape.  Got some guitar in last night, but not enough.  It was good!  Enjoyed playing, but I'm hoping my skills aren't disappearing with the lack of formal practice.  Is this a case of the grass being greener on the other side again?  Maybe I need to go back to the dark days and revisit some of those earlier posts.  I wonder what my frame of mind was?  Not good, is my guess.

What really irks me is idiots who wonder why people from third world or war torn countries want to create better lives for themselves in the West.  It should be a no brainer!  These places haven't had the same opportunities as the West to benefit from natural resources, trading, waging warfare against a technologically inferior people, to rely on.  Therefore, they are stuck in situations where governments are corrupt, or their lives are in danger for being voices of dissent, or just being individuals, and then people get annoyed when they dare to leave (often at great personal risk) and find a better life for themselves.  People are just not willing to share, unless it is with the same rich white folk they just implicitly trust.  Society doesn't move forward if we continue on this course.  I have to tell you that the world changes, it's not the same place it was 100 years ago, and this scares people.  But society changes, for either better or worse.  But it changes, and there's nothing you can do to prevent it.  So why bother?  How about getting on with your life? 

What the shit is this fuck?!  2 hours until I can go home?  This is whacky.  Time is taking on interesting properties. 

Like how it's time to go right now!  Haha.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus