Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Beautiful Horizon

But the entire sky is grey.  Seriously, it's overcast and weird out there.  And the mercury on the dial just drops from here on out.  I read a good quote yesterday, which I suspect was from Roger Ebert, where he said that for a man, when he is young he is concerned with politics and social causes.  Then when he enters middle age, he is concerned with the existential and the metaphysical.  Then when he is old, he turns to his own life for answers to questions.  How right that is.  But I guess I'm stuck somewhere between youth and middle age?  I don't have that many memories to rely on.  Or I 'm just not willing to explore that.

Wow, it's been a busy day, but I don't know what I've accomplished.  Tomorrow should bode better. 

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus