Monday, July 21, 2014

The Melody Has Left Me

Sometimes I think that there are not enough hours in the day.  And then I realise that there is way too many hours in the day.  Time when I don't know what the hell is going on.  That makes me irrelevant.  And I know it's not me, it's everyone else.  I may my ideas.  I know what I'm doing.  There's a lot being said.  But there's nothing left to say when they need to be said.  It's a strange feeling.  I almost blogged on the weekend, cause I was in a weird mood.  But I didn't get a chance, so I'm sorry. 

These days are passing by quickly.  But I am more productive and getting a lot of things done.  All, we , you, us, me.  Does it grate?  Maybe I can't even read.  The world is moving on, and I just want to let go, and not let anything connect. 

I'm just looking to take it easy today.  3 hours to go!  Can this day be over already?  I've got things to do work wise, but I will get to them later on. 

Competition really is the best motivator.  But I'm not really being challenged in any facet of my life right now. 

And it's done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus