Monday, July 14, 2014

Looking For A Place

To rest my weary head.  I'm zoning out, I'm totally losing the plot over here.  And soon like me, you'll be bleeding cash.  Just who are these people?  I'm in no shape to face the world.  It's all getting a bit existentialist and fatalist up in my head right now.  Can I just keep my eyes down and the time will just pass like that and it'll all be over?  It's all just a bit too much, you know?  It all just goes down.  Can I just go home and sleep?  That's all I want to do. 

The government has some weird idea of having an online system to manage all your interactions with the Government.  I don't know how safe that kind of system is, considering how unsafe everything online is generally, but because government systems are never safe from tampering.  And then what?  Would the Government pay damages?  I don't think so.  Is the free market really free?  I don't think so, because you can't trade all items.  There'll always be a black market for things, and under free trade, Governments still profit at the expense of the other party.  How does that make sense?  It's against the spirit of the agreement.

Am I passing the Turing test?  I don't think I am.  At least I can pretend to be working.  Why am I doing this?  Why am I even here?  Non-existence has to be better than this.  I'm seriously done with all of this.  I'm really struggling.  I need to sleep.  How am I meant to get through the next 5 and a half hours?  This is pure torture.

I think I'm starting to hallucinate, or just see things.  No normal thoughts going on here. 

Are there people with skills out there?  I just want to ask the question and make things happen.  Is there nobody like that around?  If there is, this is not where I need to be, because they're not here.

Can this day be over already?!  Please?!  You pay for the views here.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus