Monday, June 30, 2014

Some Fava Beans & Chianti?

Hahaha not for me, thanks!  There's not a whole lot to do at the moment.  But I question what the purpose is.  If it's lacking, then the rest of life is just listless.  Yeah, I know it's weird, there was a post on Sunday.  It was leftover from Friday, because I haven't had a chance to use the computer.  On top of that, I haven't played guitar in over 4 days or something.  Everything feels very weird and unfamiliar right now.  That's never a good sign, especially when you haven't done anything different in your life.  Does it all end up back where we started?  That would be interesting.  What really grinds my gears is that it was all right there.  Like ships passing in the night, you'd never know.  But those ships would never pass given the standard passage of time if nothing changed.  In fact, I'd want to know how that would have panned out!  Are these real memories?  Or are they just figments of my imagination?  There needs to be resolution.  But right now, that's not possible.  It's all working to go against what I had imagined.  Just going through life fumbling in the dark. 

Would I have chosen this life in the past?  No, you need to decide where the major decision trees of your life are, and ascertain where they might take you.  Some decisions would definitely be different.  But how much?  None of this has been for me.  None of it at all.  And I guess in that, I never really knew myself.  Nobody did. 

Isn't this all just a sick joke?  We're only here for a short time, and yet we spend most of our lives doing jobs we don't particularly enjoy, that have no relevance to society, or the bigger picture, so we can't really do the things we enjoy.  That's just not right.  And it will never change.  I suppose it's all about doing what you can. 

Looks like my day has come to a premature end. 

Why does the world work in such a way?  It all harks back to the same place.  The harbingers of culture, when they in fact have none.  I always love making an ass of myself, especially to other people.  Not!  Ahhh.  I'd like to be asleep.  How fast does a year go?!

There's always 3 steps ahead.  What can I do?  Nothing.  Nothing at all. 

Will I ever tell anyone about this blog?  Maybe not.  But for now I can tell you that I'll be using it for a very long time.  How all so very interesting. 

2 hours of this to go?!  No way!  Gotta get myself in order tomorrow.  There is no plan.  Just pointlessly ambling about.  It's too cold for this!  I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus