Thursday, June 26, 2014

And Then There Was One

And just like that, the passage of time always proves right.  It always wins.  Until there's such a period that time loses, then it is the ultimate force in the universe.  It overcomes gravity.  There's places of incredibly dense gravity, but none so dense that it's impenetrable by time.  There's some leakage of information (which would include time) in there.  The next one is the one that hits closest to home, and it's inevitable.  There's nothing you can do about it.  Time is lost to me, but time wins overall.  And it is what it is.  You can't fight it, or can you?  We need to think outside the box to get what we want.  Can I count?  Maybe, and I'm too fast to know what's going on.  I'm in the most weirdest of moods right now.  Can I get myself in gear?  No, not really. 

This day is a lost cause.  Maybe I'll feel better after lunch.  Yesterday could have been so productive.  But I give up.  I don't know why anybody presses on, because in the grand scheme of things, existence is futile.  I've done some work, but not enough to satisfy me.  Why did I even get up this morning?  1 hour to go.  1 day to go.  I just want to sleep.  There's always some shock, some sort of surprise to the system.  It gets rarer these days, as I get older and more jaded and cynical.  I'll calcify and I'll become something else.  It's happened to others.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus