Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Turnt Up The Front Side

All left by the wayside.  It's a cold and wet day, and I wish I was back home.  What is it about playing something really good on guitar that just gets me going?  I was so inspired playing something I haven't played in a while.  The rhythm and chords and cadences all work so well.  It's a brilliant piece (if I do say so myself), but what gets the message across is the simplicity. 

What I want to know is why bad weather impacts my mobile reception?  I'd understand with calls, but data?!  That makes no sense at all!  Lost in snow, everything is the opposite of what it should be.  I can't escape the feeling that I'm meant to be doing something, but I have forgotten what it was.  How could any of this happen?  Today I am without thought, yet I am still with worries.

I think those who have average salaries can save up to buy good things.  So long as you're prepared to save, sacrifice and spend only on the bare essentials.  For the middle class, this shouldn't be too difficult most of the time.  I'm not feeling well again, I feel like I've got a cold coming on or something.  Am I taking everything for granted?  Time goes by very quickly.  But maybe not fast enough.  About 90 minutes to go until I can get home.  Can't come soon enough.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus