Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Seeking Simplicity In Melody

Oh for the love of everything, it is only Wednesday!  I can't believe this.  This is brutal and it's destroying me.  There's no time, no time for anything.  Can't I just go back to sleep and leave this all behind?  I'm not feeling well anywhere.  I've got nothing to say and too much to do.  There's no use trying to question it, because I'm in the dark, or left out in the lurch.  Do I have anything to add to my own life?  Or to society in general?  We have to start small.  But why?  Why can't we have it all, and why can't we have it now?  And we're heading into a zone that nobody knows.  Not even me.  3 more hours of this crap?  Seriously?  I'm done!  I can't do this.  Nothing is going in.  All fried and burnt up.  Useless. 

Okay, just need to last just over an hour and a bit and I can walk out of here.  I'm struggling, I'll admit. 

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus