Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Finding Complexity In Rhythm

Why do we just keep going on?  It makes no sense.  Do we not persevere?  Why bother experiencing anything?  Because you can't take memories with you when you're gone.  Experiences mean nothing.  They're just for the moment.  Then that gives credence to selfish behaviour, doesn't it?  The rules of society are too constricting.  If there's nothing on the other side, why bother with existence?  You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.  Existing and not existing are one and the same, because if everything is relative, consciousness is meaningless.  When did I become a card carrying nihilist? 

It seems to be one of those days where I don't have anything to do.  Maybe I can get back into the swing of things tomorrow.  But the focus needs to be on getting the hell out of here.  Out here on this verge, you overlook the void.  There's nothing there.  Absolutely nothing.  Is there fear?  Is there warmth?  All just very active imaginations.  Such fantastic tales.  After yesterday's brilliance, do I have anything to say?  It doesn't look like it, not at all.

And just as I feared, it is all slipping away.  It's all caught up and I was napping when it happened.  Never fear, I'll be up and over it.  Life is constantly changing, but not in the direction I need it to be.  With 2 hours to go until I can get out of here, do I have anything to show for it? 

Nope, nobody does.  And nobody will.  This is it.  You can't just be anywhere in the world at the drop of a hat.  If only you could. 

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus