Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Luck Of The Draw


Sometimes it's the draw itself which brings the luck.

I recall in Primary School, Jeremy and I used to talk about how much we hated Seinfeld.  We just didn't find it funny.  I think it's not really a show for kids, because it gets absolutely hilarious as you get older.  We especially rallied against the titles, which were just "the (title)" but in hindsight, they're very good episode descriptors.  Ahh Jeremy, I wonder what happened to you?  Really enjoying newseinfeld on twitter.  For all of you who aren't in the know, it's where they envisage Seinfeld taking place in modern times, updated with stories that are relevant to today (e.g technology, contexts and guest stars).  Check it out!

Speaking of things I enjoy, I'm also enjoying the Auralnauts take on Bane outtakes from the dark knight rises.  Basically, they have dubbed additional (and humorous) voices over the top of the dark knight rises, usually involving Bane.  There are multiple videos to check out, so enjoy!  Search for bane outtakes on youtube, uploaded by the auralnauts, you can't go wrong.  The videos are quite long, but they are utterly hilarious, so stick it out and you won't be disappointed, trust me.

What an interesting turn of events.  To run into you on a most random day at a most random time in the most random place.  Your psychotic reaction was not warranted when I said hello.  I'm living with a bit more certainty now though.  This all means something.  Wonder if things are coming to a head?  It's hilarious.  The Secret works!  Give it a try!  Life becomes much more difficult and easier simultaneously.  Just shows how easy it is to miss something, even right next to you.  But I never miss anything.

The shuffle on windows media player seriously sucks.  I have 842 songs on my DVD at work, yet I keep hearing the same songs over and over, no matter how many times I press next track!  Fix your algorithm, Microsoft!  Hahaha, sadly I can recall that this is not the first time this week I have asked a software company to fix their coding!


Well it's been an interesting day.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus