Monday, December 10, 2012

Closing The Loop


How the fuck could I have known that?!?!  Oh god, this is too sweet to taste and revel in.

Hahahahaha.

It's always nice to close the loop, don't you think?

I've finally caught up to 2012, and I'm in about mid-February in terms of my blog intro/retrospective.  I think I might give myself some time off from blogging everyday, just to ensure I can catch up and then start resuming activities as normal. 

Right there, man!  Probably no more than 1km away.  I can see it from where I am right now.  Probably even no more than 100m at a later point.

But I am blind to it all.  Just blind.

Things aren't as cracked up as they are held up to be. 

I suppose as long as others are clueless, others can claim to be better.

Sometimes it all gets a bit too much, you know?

That's it for now.

Holy shit!  Rossco makes a comeback??!  This should be interesting...

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus