Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Don't Forget The Weird Strums


Because I'm having the strangest dreams.  I dreamt that I was making out with an ex girlfriend, and things were getting hot and heavy.  Not just that, it appeared that she was integrated with my family, and that's just beyond weird.  She smelled horrible, THAT I really remember.  I wonder what it symbolises?  Maybe it's about extrapolation for the current situation I'm in?

I'm just sore.  My body is hurting, my knee is acting up, my back has chronic pain.  God, it's all downhill after this, isn't it? 

Finally made some headway with the blog intro/retrospective last night, and I'm up to May of this year.  Quite a good feat.  Hell, I may even be done before the end of the year, which will be a great achievement.  Next one may not occur for 2-3 years.  We'll see whether I can keep up these daily weekday posts.
Nothing of import to say today.  Hope you enjoyed yesterday's extended post.  I like how google has integrated a lot of media options into blogger, so we don't have to use a lot of third party services in order to post multimedia.

Oh crap, I haven't updated the Joaquin Rate List (JRL) in yonks!  There are a few updates to put on there, which are listed in my blognotes.  I'll get to them at some stage.

Been aiming to download more demos on Steam.  I figure why bother paying for the game if I can just play and see if I like it before actually forking out my dough for it.

On another point, Why doesn't google allow this blog to have more of an online presence in terms of search results??  When there's something relevant on here, it should be higher than page 2 of the results.  See for yourself - even if you look for something obscure that you'll ONLY find on here, it will come up as a later result compared to other irrelevant crap, just because they've got higher site traffic.  Fix your algorithms, Sergey and Larry!  Not happy, google!  The only result that will make this site come up first is 'anarchy inside my mind'.  Fancy that!

Erghhh feeling incredibly tired today.  That's no fun.  About to fall asleep at my desk and it's only 3pm!
Were my actions responsible for this?  Not sure what was meant by all the cryptic meanings.

Well this has been a pointless endeavour!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus