Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fun, Fun, Fun In The Sun, Sun, Sun (You know what it is)


So holy crap!  It really is Rossco, he has returned and is now working in my area.  At the same level??  WTF?  It's an interesting time I say, very interesting.  What a strange turn of events, especially after all this time.  First M-Biatch comes back into my life and now Rossco (to a lesser extent).  All that's needed is Les Femme Anomaly to get back in it, and it's back to life circa 2005 or something!  Hahaha, what a weird turn of events, especially after what has happened.

I was looking forward to going home yesterday and just getting on with my life, but it doesn't look like that's possible.  Missed opportunities and squandered potentials and promises.  The drawing board is mocking me.  No matter, it's all just very probing and solutions can be found to any problem.  That's what makes us human.

Up to about March 2012 in the blog intro/retrospective, so all things are well on that front.  Just glad that I'm able to read the posts faster than I can type them, haha!  But the issue is still writing roughly 1 post per day, but not always reading at least 5 per day.  In fact, many days pass without me reading the blog, and it's a little close to one step forward, 8 steps back.

There's just so many possibilities out there, it's just amazing when you think about it.  It's important not to get stuck in a rut.  If you're relatively smart, you should be able to do what you want and lead a life that will make you happy.  Always try to remember that, even when the chips are down.

Haha, I know I told myself to stop playing CS GO during weekdays, but I couldn't help but hit up some action last night.  I love playing it with a full setup of skilled opponents.  Just makes wins a bit harder to achieve, and it's so satisfying when you come out on top after a very hard fought match.

Addicted to this chord progression I wrote some time ago.  It's brilliant.  I'm just wondering where I can get to with it, lyrics wise.  Very reminiscent of Brick by Ben Folds Five.

Life is fail.  It just is sometimes, you have to accept that.

Apologies for the short post today, but it has been incredibly busy at work today.  Oh well, no big loss. 

Better to stay busy than be bored, I say.

Anyway.  Take care folks!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus