Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Streets Have Names Here

And thus equality and fairness and all those concepts are irrelevant. Oh the hypocrisy of the things we say.

And now I know what's down that road, the one I used to see when I lived there. I always wondered what was up there. It's a hell of a walk though. So let that be a lesson to you. Always take the road less traveled, thank you Mr Frost.

It's difficult when you deal in information as currency, that when nobody is talking, you are essentially broke. What does that mean? Just waiting and waiting, I suppose. Where is all this money coming from? There's just a lot I don't know. Could this be foreseen? I don't think so, well maybe from people smarter than me. Is it a
calculated move? Perhaps, but who gets the final say in these sorts of things?

The wind has died down, and in the stillness of the day, my thoughts become even more convoluted.

With all this anxiety and unsurety, I have turned into you. How publicly embarrassing. You might be even worse though.

What would Stefan think? That is a good question, one I haven't even pondered before. I need to think a little more.

A face only a mother could love. Jesus, what's going on there? And what's the story with all the hiding? It's all going pear-shaped, isn't it?

That's it for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus