Thursday, September 06, 2012

Coming Over The Horizon

I was just watching the shadows strewn across the buildings until the clouds moved and the sunlight came in quickly and to me it seemed like the world had come alive for a few minutes. But now it's later in the day and the shadows have come through again and things return to their natural state. This is probably my last post for the week, as I probably won't get a chance to do so tomorrow before I head interstate, and it's nigh on impossible for me to blog out of town, but I shall give it a try. Maybe blogger+ but with random thoughts and a non-structured narrative. We'll see how things go.

How quickly the day can change. My body is all sore and unresponsive. I wonder why it takes so long to recover these days. I suppose it's all just a part of getting older and it's all downhill from here.

Metalstorm on iOS is hands down the most addictive game I've played on there. The execution is brilliant, and as I've said before, the gameplay is very similar to Ace Combat 2 and 3. It's just a bit weird having to start all the way from the bottom and have a crappy plane to start off with. I'm used to my old X fighter and having a 4 missile setup! I was the fastest thing in the sky! Now I'm getting smacked around, haha, it's nice!

Sleepy erections are the worst! They mess with your head and strike you from wherever! Had a weird lunch today where I struggled to stay awake and I was drifting in and out of consciousness. Hoping not to nap when I get home, or else I'm going to have messed up sleep tonight.

90 seconds or 90 minutes, what does it all mean? I would just like to go home and sleep.

I was just thinking before that I think I had much more free time before. Though I was incredibly busy at work, I think I was living life more productively. I would come home, play games, eat dinner and go to bed. On weekends I would watch movies into the late night and do my chores on Saturday morning, leaving the rest of the weekend free. These days I have set stuff I actually need to do everyday, but it seems like I'm not actually accomplishing anything. If I was still there, I guess things wouldn't have happened the way they did. We all would have been much happier. But who knows, right?

What do you associate music with? Memories? People? Experiences? It's funny how noise can work like that. In fact, just how senses in general are tied to specific memories and experiences, and it's all so subjective. The human mind is a funny and exciting thing.

I just want to go home and sleep and not have to care about anything.

I'm sure I've said this a million times before. And I'll probably say it a million times more.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus