Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Snapshot

What's it to you? It's all a bit funny how it's working out, isn't it? Not the long term, but always the short term. Should have figured. What does it take to make it alright?

Spent this morning at work looking for something that we didn't have. Sigh, but I guess that's how it is. But enough about that, I don't want this to be a blog dedicated to whingeing about work related stuff.

I actually do not have a lot to say today. In fact, I don't even know if I will have much to say for a while, as I think I might get underway with the blog retro/introspective. As I mentioned earlier, I don't know if I'll blog about it, as I'm not sure I'll have anything worth saying at all. I also recall that it takes a hell of a long time to get through everything. I'm not even sure when was the last time I undertook it. Considering the explosion in posts this year, I think this might take a very long time to do, especially when coupled with the fact that I barely have any time for anything when I get home.

Let's figure out life later. I have things to do.

No more red herrings.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus