Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Formula 0

Is there anything? I should have known it wouldn't last that long. I need to get back into the swing of things.

It was a busy day at work, so I don't have a whole lot to say.

I knew I said I'd commence the blog intro/retrospective, but I just don't have the time to go through everything at home, and I definitely can't look up this stuff while I'm at work! But it is something I'd really like to do.

Do I love drama? I need to put a stop to it.

Not everything is a constant, given that you learned everything through tv and movies, a pseudo world. A non reality. Nothing in particular. Does that even mean anything?

I'm amazed at what I've been able to get out of the way today, actually. Hmm, I've got a bad feeling about this. Thank you, Obi-Wan.

God I'm so tired.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus