Monday, September 10, 2012

Paperclip

Didn't get much sleep last night, but yet I'm still functioning. That's always a good sign. That's what too much caffeine will do to you. I really need to stop hitting it up on weekends as much as I do. One small bottle of vanilla coke is all that I need. But I had coke, lots of it, as well as two red bulls and it was just awful. Not even buzzing crazy, but just functioning, and feeling tired but not being able to sleep. It's such a passive drug.

Funny how it could have been undone with my own stupidity. I don't know what I was thinking at that point? Cause the normal thing to do would have destroyed me. Is this fate? Is this destiny?

Are mistakes bound to be repeated over and over again?

Fuck, I'm like 3 days behind on Tumblr, I'm going to need an hour at least to catch up. Hope there's some great stuff.

It's all a bit messed up at the moment, things aren't as clear as they should be. You need to cut through the complexity to get the answers you seek. Though some people are not very forthcoming. I've got a lot of questions.

Am I paying attention to detail? Or have I lost focus? I'm not seeing the bigger picture anymore, and I'm viewing the world with blinkered eyes. I don't even know when I made the transition to doing such a thing, I used to pride myself on that sort of thing, but these days, who knows, right?

The Other is leaving (again)! to head back interstate to live and work, which isn't good for me! But at least the other will be doing something he wants to be doing by way of programming and coding, so that's pretty cool. But I will be losing a friend in music, which is always a shame. Best of luck to him though, I do aim to catch up with the other before this month is out, as well as at his new place.

I don't think I had anything to add yesterday, so you'll have to excuse it.

But that's it for now, take care.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus