Saturday, September 08, 2012

Are We All Lost?

It's strange being back here.

Do I feel like a god or do I feel insignificant?

So what happens with today? I should have used my time better. Regrets aplenty.

There really is a lot of people in this city. At least it's warm.

It couldn't be and it wasn't. It was very interesting though.

Hmmm it's all so welcoming but there are so many red herrings.

If I still lived here, it never would have been. But if it was and it ended the same way, things would not be good. This town is too big for the both of us.

I wonder why I'm anxious. All my fears are marching through the front door.

There isn't a lot going on. It's all a bit too quiet. I can hear bjork though!

What can be said for it?

That's it for now.

I'm tired. Need to sleep.

Joaquin out

blog comments powered by Disqus