Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's All A Bit Perfect

When you think about it, really.

The most important question is why.

Some people are just so damn unreliable that they should not be counted on for anything. That statement is just true of so many people I know. Then I ask, what are you good for? What is the point of this? What is this?

This month has been slim pickings on the blog front, but that can be attributed to focusing on cleaning up so that I can move, as well as to concentrating on reading old blog posts. I'm just starting on December 2004, so things are progressing slowly.

Not a whole heap to add, really. I've tuned one of my guitars to F# tuning and just been enjoying the greatness that comes with that. I feel like Johnny Marr.

Well onwards and upwards.

Probably no more blogging from me for the rest of the month, but we'll see.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus