Saturday, March 20, 2010

Uncomfortable Scenes From A Hair Salon

I was studying today in preparation for my intensive university post-graduate courses that begin next week. Now I remember what I hated about uni! The constant study in my own time! This also seems a LOT worse than undergrad stuff, a lot more stuff and a lot more assumed knowledge. This is bad as I cannot remember a goddamn thing. It sucks!! I have no motivation for this! That is why work is so good. It doesn't follow me home after 5:15 in the day!

I went to that Mexican food place "Zambreros" again on Friday. That girl the other raved to me about is truly alluring. No I'm not after her! The other has nothing to worry about. I admire his taste, she is just great to look at. But this is where things get difficult - she is very unique looking. She wouldn't fit traditional definitions of the word "beautiful". But I think that's what makes her so interesting, she seems like an enigma - not to mention she also is very kind with giving me my change, haha!

The other may not have been aware but R-Rated boy is getting married very soon. This was a major shock for some, as we had no idea. But that's life for you, sometimes people's priorities change, as do their friends.

There's a nice house near the end of the street - easily one of the best on the entire street. Because of the way it is situated (on the far side of a blind corner going uphill), it is incredibly difficult to spot in a car. You have to be moving slowly, or be actively LOOKING for it in order to catch a glimpse of it. It's also obscured by a wonderful hedge out the front. It's a really really classy looking house. Not something that fits within the middle of middle class suburbia. I wonder who lives there. Not many houses on my street are ever on sale as most are older people who have lived there for many decades. Except near the top of my street, which is all Government housing and poor folk.

I'm moving out very soon and I can't wait! Hopefully things should be back on track.

Joaquin out, peoples!
blog comments powered by Disqus