Thursday, March 04, 2010

I Am Still Dreaming Of Your Face

On the inspiration of the other's newfound outlook on life, I have taken to guitar en masse. I have been putting more ideas up in the dropbox and fiddling with some others. We have a massive jam session coming up and I am trying to learn my entire catalogue of songs or at least put them up so I need to make this entry quick damn it!

What's bad however, is that I swear I had finished some songs and put those ideas somewhere. Unfortunately it seems that I was very wrong. Now all those ideas are missing damn it! I'll probably never think of them again. Hopefully I can think of better things. It sucks cause you need to work backwards, cause you remember bits and pieces of songs and you need to try and fill in the gaps. It's happened with a song that the other and I had completed totally! I lost the piece of paper that we wrote everything on!! Now all I have is just lyrics and a solo!!!

Mobile phones. What weird things. I use mine to contact people if I need to in a rush or if I'm lost. I don't like being contacted on it however! I leave it off at work, so I don't get bothered. If only I could do the same thing with other things in my life!

You know what I find weird? People who go to the toilet and don't flush. You don't know if they're doing anything in there, but going to the toilet and not flushing is TRULY suspicious and disturbing behaviour! Flush even if you are doing drugs!! Just stop freaking me out, please!

Enough. Guitar time. My 6 strings are better than yours!
blog comments powered by Disqus