Friday, March 05, 2010

Destroyed In A Volley Of Return-Fire

Non-slip surfaces my ass!! It was pouring rain today, and I was wearing my sneakers and I almost slipped over 3 times on tiles! Why do businesses (including my own work) continue to use them? Especially on non flat foundations!! I only managed to survive due to my impeccable balance, as well as treading around like someone who had forgotten he wasn't on an ice skating rink!

I found a place to live! I'll be moving in with a friend towards the end of the month. It should be interesting. Will it be restrained freedom? Hopefully I can get more things done now. I might buy a new i-7 enabled comp to celebrate. It's very different, it's an older suburb, and very affluent and exclusive. It should be an interesting change of pace for me and my middle class ways.

Driving Tip #123024:
On humid days you may be tempted to use the heater when things get foggy inside the car. This is not what you want to do. Engage the rear demister, the front demister, blast the air on cold as high it will go, and turn on the AC! It should be gone within 60 seconds!

Enjoy folks. Have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus