Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Hundred Pennies For Your Thoughts

I remembered the point I was trying to make earlier about being tired. My playing just gets absolutely fantastic when I'm tired! I don't know why this is, since I am unable to concentrate. I guess I stop using scales and using my ear a bit more. This culminated in a 30 minute impromptu jam (is it still a jam if it's just one person playing), over some of the tracks the other and I have been laying down lately.

The other is not well, so I wish him a speedy recovery. However, he is getting up in the latest Final Fantasy saga, so good on him. I still remember the OLD days when an old friend left us his games, and one of them was the 1st disc of FF7. Having not played ever before, the other and I were sucked in to the wonderful, rich world of RPGs.

I need to play some guitar. Back to work tomorrow. Then back to uni next week, it's hectic! Also moving this week! Might be a while since I'll be back in touch with the electronic world. All the best till then folks! Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus