Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm that guy

I quite a different person than I was a couple of years ago. Now if a stranger comes up to me all worried because his girlfriend was in a crash and needed some cash to get where she is, and he didn't have is wallet; I give them what I have on me. To his defense he did look like he was genuine, either way didn't really matter that much. I hope she's alright. So yes, now I am the guy who will help someone out when it is possible.

I've been thinking lately that Malaysia would be a perfect place to go and work. Guess what?? They don't give out working visas to foreigners very easily at all. What a shame, I think I would have really enjoyed working there. Hmm maybe I should hunt myself a Malaysian girl. No, I'm really someone who would do something like that. I am generally the soppy love story, and so I stay the hell away from love. Its more dangerous than drugs. I'm always attracted to women who are oh so wrong, so I'm going to wait for some day for one to come find me (will never happen you say? Well I'm quite happy on my own).

Man, its been a long day and my head isn't really working as well. I just got back from hour 2-3 hours ago, our server burnt up. Then for some reason I decided to park myself in a chair and then draw for the next 2 hours. Weird, but I'm drained. Time to watch some 24. Can't believe that its the last season of 24...
blog comments powered by Disqus