Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Now It Has Come To This

So due to some unpleasantness with the folks I will be moving out. I'll be moving my heavy stuff tomorrow, and gradually moving the other items over time. I will probably need to spend one more week here in order to catch up on some study before I decide to finally hoof it. But it'll be grand! Well at least I'm hoping. Going there today after work I sort of felt a "leaser's remorse". The place was not as wonderful as it looked on first inspection. There doesn't seem to be a garbage chute (despite us being on the top floor of a 3 level place). The car space (and area) is bloody tiny! I don't know how I am going to drive my car around in there! It almost killed me in a friend's small car today, let alone a big sedan! It also took me 20 minutes to close the door which was a bitch, especially with 3 bloody keys!! However, the area is nice, and it's in a semi walking distance to work, and it comes with a gym so hopefully I can get fit again. I'll cope, I'll do what's needed to get on with it.

My other issue now seems to be my anal retentive housemate. He has been sick the last few days, and I am hoping that is the key reason he has been acting like a weirdo, but we'll see. He's worrying too much about things he can't control. As the other will attest to, once you've been on your own, you realise that there are just some things you cannot control and you learn to accept that.

The other has been working on improving himself, and has started learning code by himself. I would like to do the same thing. There are TONS of things I'd like to learn how to do in the near future. Preferably before I got married and time seems to drift away. I'd like to learn how to rollerblade! I remember one time the other and I were trying to get to the local shops from his old house. I was on a bike and the other was skitchin' on a pair of rollerblades. I don't remember why we were going, I think it was to hire some movies. However, there was a bump in the footpath and I actually got some air. This was fine for me, not for the other, who went flying, then landed straight on his unprotected knees. The force was enough to rip his pants open at the knee and he received a brutal cut across both knees.

Despite that, we were more than halfway there, and as a result we had to keep going to the shops in order to get bandages and antiseptic. Nasty as hell. But it showed what we were made of as a young age.

I could do with more sleep and less stress you know!

I have a feeling that my boss at work doesn't like me. Oh well, what are you gonna do?

I think I'm a grass is always greener person. I should have never left Sydney. Yes I know they were getting paid less and I was working way harder. However, I felt more professional, and outside of work I didn't really have to put up with any shit. I've become lazy. But I know if I never left I'd be thinking about how much money I earn now and whether I'd be happier here.

Damn, sucks to be me! Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus