Sunday, June 29, 2008

Searching for things to say

But I've come up with nothing, so let's see how this goes shall we? This weekend was a total write off. I had a lot to get done, but Saturday evening I passed out at 630pm and woke up at 1045. So not only a late dinner, but it was a late night getting to bed. On top of that I got up late today, so I'm sure I'll feel absolutely awful for work tomorrow.

I watched a few good documentaries today! I'm glad, because it has been way too long since I've watched some good doco action.

Coles Group Ltd are the biggest bunch of liars ever!!!!!! Their packet pasta says it serves a family of four. I had some yesterday which was about 1 serving, and then I had another hit today...which was half a serving, and there was no more left in the pack!! You lying bastards, it's hardly two serves!! It's 90% sauce powder, 5% pasta, and 5% air!

I think I've got a cold, which is muchas crapias. We'll see how my scalding shower (due soon) will deal with that. I don't know how to deal with the rest of tonight. I can either play games or I can listen to music and youtube, ahhh the serious problems in life. At least it was a semi relaxing weekend, bar that infamous pass out episode, which seriously demented me!!

Hmmm I guess it's going to be music and youtube. I still have to shower! Got into a bit more Ninja Gaiden. The other will be happy to know that I beat the spear wielding samurai on the horse! Now I'm on some funky airship! Anyway, I'd better head off, want to maximise my time to get in some muzak and yt! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus