Monday, June 09, 2008

Tailgate...

Everyone has a moment when they are driving, when they stop looking forward for a second, and take a look at the rear view mirror, just to gauge how things are going. And that same scenario works for life as well. I guess maybe, I'm wondering what its all for, or maybe I just want to somehow realize that every moment before this moment, wasn't a complete waste of time. Does the existence of this precise moment, and all the circumstances surrounding it negate the presence of anything that was before?? What does it mean to face the daemons of our past?? Accept its existence and ponder upon it, or move on. And if we do chose to move on, should we throw away the mirror as well. Why I come to this thought. I'm writing this because there are certain people I once knew in another life, who managed to pop up, and I'm choosing to ignore their existence. I don't need reminder of what was, only what is... And so I verbalize that in this post.

When you have a pile of things to do, you think to yourself that this is never going to end. Like a vicious cycle, never ending. You either give up (which is never me), or you start chipping away one piece at a time. Soon you realize that you're close to the end, and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. You've done more quite easily at a steady pace, than you ever imagined possible. Its aways when I get to the last bit of the thing I have to do, when I am the least motivated. I know I only have a few more days to go, and I just need to set my mind to it, but its often hard to come by. I'm looking forward to having sort-of-a break (I still have to do research, but nothing due in for a while, so I can do that at my own pace). I'm hoping to go down to Sydney at some point for a bit, and do some urban photography, and at the same time catch up with the other, thought I know that hes fairly busy, but so is everyone else, we have to make do with what we have. I gotta buzz him sometime and plan this thing out 11 more days, and then all the stuff will be done... Wish me luck till then....
blog comments powered by Disqus