Sunday, June 22, 2008

"You've Got A Nerve To Be Asking A Favour"

I thoroughly cleaned my apartment today. It was insane. It took me the best part of the afternoon to do it all. My bathroom had not been cleaned since I'd moved in, so yeah, the situation was bleak.

But I scrubbed and I scrubbed (and used approx 450 mls of Pine O Clean...UNDILUTED) to fix up everything and goddamn, I am pretty damn impressed with myself. It's sparkling in there I tell you!

The other is coming tomorrow so I thought I'd better get off my ass and start cleaning the place up. Our mutual friend is also coming around in July for some Nandos before she heads back to our hometown for a visit, and she's very fastidious about being clean, so it's better I do some now so that the next time I do it, it won't be such a brutal backbreaking task.

Work is just nuts right now, I won't even go into details cause I don't want to be one of those people who just talks about work 24/7, not only to people from work but complete randoms, as well as friends, cause I don't like them! Haha one more before I leave this alone (for the time being), but damn I keep having lewd thoughts about a girl at work every time I see her, it's not good!

ADSL2+ is just dynamite. On Winamp when I hit next and I don't remember (or haven't seen) the video clip, I can hit up youtube and watch the vid, cause there is no more buffer underrun, it just plays all the way through without stopping, it's spectacular!

I've been getting into TopSpin tennis lately, it's fantastic. Not as insane fun as WiiTennis, but more realistic and fantastic graphics.

NinjaGaiden is kicking my ass!! I've been able to beat that first boss, but now I'm being thrashed by horse riding Samurai, come on!

Anyway, that's it for now, it's not that late and I'm tired from all the chores today, so I'm going to try to have a massive sleep. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus