Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I said Heaven ain't close in place like this

Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight! Yes, do so indeed.

It was good to have the other over for a short while, even if he did have to cut his trip short. But it doesn't matter, plenty of good times were had. Lots of gaming and lots of movies, it was like a semi return to the days of old at my house and his campus residence, up late doing nothing in particular. However, due to work and photography, we couldn't be up the whole night!

It was good to get back into the gameage, even if I got slaughtered at TopSpin tennis!

The movies on offer were quite good, cept for Shutter, which was downright awful!!

I think I will hold off here for now, but I shall try to hit up another entry soon. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus