Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's About The Adequate

I really enjoy hot showers. Not just piping hot decency that 95% of people enjoy. I like mine scalding, so that I'm slightly red and cooked after it. I think it's a nice balance. In the mornings I'm very cold, and I'm still not used to this no heating thing. The other will attest to my wearing of 50 layers of clothing while at home. Also, when I wake up in the mornings, my blankets seem to suffer from "creeping blanky" syndrome, so my warmest blanket has moved over and I'm VERY cold. So every morning I start out shivering and snot nosed, and am slightly sick by the end of the day. Then my shower, it just clears up everything, and I'm feeling warm and it's just perfect.

I'm hoping my schedule is clearing up a bit.

My brother is supposedly picking up my guitars from home next week. I really can't wait. I'm looking forward to playing again, and getting GOOD. I'm willing to do the daily practice again, I want my skills back. Heard some of the other's latest works in progress, which I enjoy a lot. I'm also looking to expand my repertoire.

I think it's also about time I get some bloody torrents, so I can watch some damn tv, and some movies that I have missed and will probably never get the chance to see otherwise.

Also got plenty of music from the other which I'm sure will keep my occupied. Also gave him a few songs which I know he'll love.

Also a note for the other to watch Lipstick Jungle on Sunday, as I know he is a big fan of Kim Raver (formerly of Third Watch). Also a note for the other to blog!!! Also for Lofo to blog, yes woman, do it!

"You mean well, but you make this hard on me" - indeed.

Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus