Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kickin' the Habit...

I hadn't realized that the other was posting as of late. Good to have you posting again. I will come visit you sometime soon, even though it might be for a short while, and might not get to see much of you, but hey we are all busy. About the MSN habit, it was talking up too much of my time, and I'm a person pleaser, I sit back and talk to people for hours, and its very very bad... I've gotten a lot more done for myself as of late, I'm still always facebookable, and you will find me on chat there if you really need me. But hopefully I shall see you in a little while.

I'm putting together a studio of my own to do some serious photography (not that I haven't been doing serious photography lately, but more in terms of studio photography). I am getting there, and by the end of the month, it should be complete. But who would have thought that light stands cost as much as the freaking flashes??!!?? Hehe I have found a place in Sydney who has a good deal, and I'll have to make the most of that when I get my ass down there... Ahhh I can't wait to do some urban photography, this city is not very urban. I'm looking for some urban decay...

My music has become very mellow at the moment, and I'm quite looking forward to the new coldplay album to come out, the 2 singles that I've heard, I quite like, and now I'm waiting. I'm still stuck on meiko, and loving the sound. If you haven't heard of her, go give her a listen, its worth it.


Anyways, I thought I'd put up a little note, I gotta get my ass to work....
blog comments powered by Disqus