Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Creature Of Habit

Routine now dictates my life. I do stick to routine whenever I can, even when it's stuff like bad habits. But I've come to realise that my life will continue like this until it is over.
A leads to B, which leads to 1, and then to 2, and then back to A again. A nifty little game it is.

When I went back, my routine was disturbed, I ate too much, slept too late, and I paid the price at work today, as I was uber tired. Now I have to attempt to get back on track. That's the problem with a routine as tight as mine, you don't have time for anything new. Is this the next twenty years of my life?

On my old computer I had a lot of USB things, but not much in terms of power points being used up. This time around it's the opposite. I have a full 6 plug adaptor, and it is packed to the rafters, and I need more space damn it!! I'm also too shitscared to daisy chain.

I need to have more time to do things I want to do. Even though it was a long weekend, I found that I was constantly up to something and I could not enjoy it as much as I wanted, and I do not feel relaxed or well rested.

Anyway, enough whingeing, it's past my bed time :). Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus