Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sometimes Questions Can Only Be Asked, Not Answered

Indeed. One of my pet hates HAS to be fuckwits who carry transport into other modes of transport! Case in point? Stupid kids who put their skateboards or rollerblades in the car to be driven to where they want to rollerblade or skateboard! Or even bigger morons, those who carry bikes on to buses or trains! Do you not know what the hell you're bringing on board?? If you're not willing to use it for the majority of your journey, don't bring it! If you're on the transport for a minor time, you might as well just go the whole way on your own transport! They're so large and cumbersome, they take up a whole door carriage on their own.

I've just been feeling weird at work lately. Like I'm stuck in some sort of haze. I feel like just running and jumping through one of our full length windows. Now THAT would be a sight! No siree, I am not enjoying it at all.

This place is just trash city. People leave their shit out on the sidewalk. I love the abandonment and lack of responsibility in picking up after yourself. There's monitors, tvs, couches, cupboards, full on built ins, mattresses and whatever just out on the streets. Oh how we masquerade as civilised people, the truth is just crazy. This city is already dirty enough with the sort of people that live here, let alone the goddamn trash they create.

I always hear sirens at my place, there must be a hospital nearby, but I look out and most of the time it's the police, haha oh how lovely!

I've been looking for new places to live, as my lease shall be up soon. I think I'll move closer to the city in to a newer place. It'll be more expensive I know, but I can have some real privacy and can just shut myself off to more. To shut yourself off in a small town is nothing, to do it in a city like this is something admirable. Some of these places look fantastic, I can't wait, and I'm going to harangue the person till I get a place and just lie my ass off as needed.

Once again, may I say God bless interest. I should have a nice healthy sum soon, which should be able to take care of some transport costs for a few weeks. But I'm not touching that, because I'm going to start my insane financial plan soon. If you see me in rags soon begging on the streets, you'll know it didn't work. Haha but have no fear, there's no real risk.

I think I'm starting to get sick, but that's alright, since it's only a cold. A few more hot showers and I'll be sitting pretty soon enough.

I've realised that too much time is taken up by tv! Monday nights especially! I have no time for anything else! Awful I say.

Props to the other for his huge list of music. I'm gradually getting through it! I'll have to add them to my proper folder, as well as to my mp3 player!

I'm thinking of getting an iPhone, but only when I can afford one on interest! Hahaha, what a loser I am. Ahh financial planning, it's an addictive bitch, kind of like a dog on heroin (oh the hilarity)!

I finally downloaded UTorrent. But I still have nothing to download!!! My accrued month is almost over! What the hell am I going to do? I need tv shows and movies, oh god, I still need to watch the old stuff I still have and haven't watched, gaah! No time for anything I swear.

I should hopefully be getting my guitars back soon! Yes, I shall be good again. Till next time folks. Insane news just has ways of throwing a spanner into the works doesn't it?

Shit, just as another thought came to add something in here, but then I changed song and now I'm perplexed! Ahh that's how life is, it's only going to get worse with time.

There's this woman at my train station who I find incredibly attractive. But it's been a while since I've seen her. I don't know why, but whenever I see her, I feel better about my day (even though it's only the start, and the inevitable shitness (!) that I will feel later on at work has not hit) instantly. Even when I've had bad days later, I've just always felt better compared to days where I don't. I wonder who she is. I wonder if I'm tied to her in any way. I hope this isn't a tenuous destiny thing.

Anyway, GODDAMN, it just happened again, I forgot what I was going to say, ah there we go! The curse of the 11. The other had it (if you've read several entries in the past), and now I have it. It's just always XX:11 for me. Don't ask me why. I think it has to do with the moods. When you're feeling like this, you don't find the 11's, they come and find you. For those of you who don't know, when you get stuck in one of these "things", you just find that the time is ALWAYS ending on 11 past. Sometimes I've even had the dreaded 11:11!

After numerous false starts, I shall actually end it here. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus