Thursday, July 10, 2008

Everyone's Stumbling

I stumbled this morning. I saw a guy stumble coming home today. Everyone is just stumbling.

I had the oddest feeling on the way to work, it was so disturbing. I felt like I was having some sort of out of body experience, and I wasn't really where I was standing. I was somewhere else, watching it all happening, but experiencing it first hand. O-D-D.

That financial plan of mine was insanely stupid. Looking back I realise I'd made a huge mistake somewhere along the line. It can still go ahead, but the rewards pale in comparison to what I thought the pay-off was going to be! Oh well, just have to keep saving, saving, saving I guess. At least I'm getting less tax withheld now, so I'm making a better saving, and it's all just lovely. Oh well, till the weekend! Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus