Saturday, July 05, 2008

Pippi Longstocking Is Coming Into Your World

I have a confession to make. I love long socks. Business socks to be precise. I'm telling you, in these winter mornings when you're freezing your ass off on the way to work, long socks are sheer awesomeness. They keep my legs so freaking warm and they feel so good! I'm telling you, if it wasn't weird for a guy to wear stockings, you can bet your ass I'd be wearing them on Monday morning! I wish they made thigh highs for guys (haha)!

Ahh socks. I only wore my first pair of ankle socks a few years ago, when Mini Moto bought me a pair for my birthday. They were an absolute blast!! I wore them as much as I could, but now I've realised I didn't bring them with me! But that's alright, cause I don't really get to wear casual shoes that often.

I've reminded the other to blog when he can, but he's getting caught up in Call of Duty 4, so his delay is understandable. I'm sure I've mentioned before how I played it at a LAN a while ago, and it was just superb!! I can't even explain it, please play it everyone!!

We can watch the world die. After all, with the place so full of decay, it's not hard to see it in front of your eyes everyday. I remember seeing a rat at the train station the other day, on the tracks. I feel bad that I didn't have a camera on me, because it would have been so apt.

I can type with gloves on, woohoo! They're pretty thick ones too, so I think that's an admirable feat.

As you've probably gathered, it's started getting cold around here lately, and as a result I've started wearing a second jumper when I'm sleeping and I say, WHAT A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE! I am soo warm, it's freaky. It's great, cause it has stopped my cold morning starts (where you wake up and you're shivering), or the "unable to sleep cause it's so cold".

I realise that I was meant to write an essay on women in this city, but I shall get to that another time. I'll also update the patented "Joaquin Rate List" (JRL).

Big note to the other, for the love of god, please listen to "The Getaway Plan - Where The City Meets The Sea". I honestly thought an Australian band couldn't do what they did, but they did, and it's fantastic! Anyhow, we'll see if plans come into fruition. I love meaningful gifts. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus