Sunday, July 06, 2008

You recognize this shape, its the back of your hand...

Alright, I've been AWOL for a while, but there is good reason to it all. I'd been really busy getting done with things, and after that all got done, I spent a lot of time lazing around and doing not much of importance, so I'd been recuperating and preparing myself for the rest of the year, and now I think I'm ready to tackle it head on. We are done with the first half of the year, and on to the next. I always seem to do better second half of the year rather than the first, so fingers crossed.

I went down to Sydney for a bit, and caught up with the other. It was good to finally get a chance to meet up with him, and also to get out of this city. I'd been waiting to get out of here for a little while. But when I did get out, I realized something strange, I've gotten quite accustomed to this quiet little city (well I've lived in quite a few quiet suburban cities) and I think I have a preference for this one, strange. Got some nice pictures in, and the weather was a little warmer.

Through out life, I've been quite reckless, and quite fearless when it comes to the thought of death. It never bothered me, I was always at peace with the thought of it. After all, its just life, it kills everyone. I remember a lot of events in my life that should have killed me, but here I am, still in one piece. I count my blessings. However, as I was walking down to work the other day, I a strange sense of fear had crept into my existence, one I had never experienced before. The fear that if I were to die in this instance, then I would have accomplished so little to what I can do, and should do. I don't know what to make of this. Am I simply getting older, or just more fearful??

I've now grown my hair for an entire year. This was the objective when I started growing it. Partially so simply not be recognizable. And on the other hand, as Jester and I came up with during some discussion, to hide behind. Its quite easy to hide behind a lot of hair, kinda like an ostrich complex. Either way, its something else I've managed to do, and now I might change things around, just to keep things fresh.

Alas, its time for me to stop doing nothing, and start being productive again, so I'd better start working on that for the time being. Until next time...
blog comments powered by Disqus