Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A Prime Is Divisible Only By One & Itself...

What an oddly amazing concept. Anyway, I am eating a HUGE meal for dinner today that I cooked, and I'm thinking how the hell I'm going to cope. I eat small meals for everything, so I can't really cope with huge meals without a massive stomach ache. This also means I can't really do hot lunches anymore, without feeling ranky for the rest of the day.

How did this happen? Mofos don't tell you how accurate their serving sizes are! 5 servings per pack my ass. I put in enough to fill my bowl, and then I cooked it, and now it's practically overflowing. Why? Because they don't factor in the water increasing the size of everything!! Water gets absorbed by wheat based products moron!!

Trains are so interesting. I've noticed that it's school holidays so I don't get a lot of the kids that used to be on the train. This is good because I can finally sit down. It also means no more stinky kids on the bus. Not even private schoolers and their snooty ways are not immune from smelling like CRAP in the mornings. They can wreak out an entire carriage without any trouble. It doesn't discriminate either, the girls smell as equally bad as the boys.

There's also theeee angriest looking heffer I've ever seen who has started catching the train. She's just hilarious to look at, she reminds me of a bull in a wig on its hind legs. Speaking of, there's a lot of new faces on the train. I wonder why that is. I've gotten used to the faces of people (even if I don't know them), the red haired young professional, the chubby schoolgirl who sleeps on her boyfriends shoulder on the way to school, the angry old guy who pushes his way to the front of the line, no matter how late he is, the stinky private school boys who listen to ipods on the way to school. I haven't seen any of them in a long time. It's just the angry heffer and some middle aged business dude who seems to like staring at schoolgirls. Weird I guess, but that's a big city for you, I shouldn't really be surprised. I remember at uni, you could go the entire year without ever seeing the same faces again (even everyday...outside of class of course)!

I have had the weirdest feeling for the past several months! Like there's some sort of pressure on the back or the front of my head. Just a slight pressing. It's like foreboding to some sort of blunt force trauma to the head. What a way to go out. The split second between knowing you're in danger and knowing there's nothing you can do because it's all over. That, or being shot in the head, ouchies!

World Youth Day is coming soon. For those not in the know, it's a Catholic get together aimed at teens and young adults. Problem? Approximately 250,000-300,000 more people to the middle of the city, in an already congested city! Whose brilliant idea was it to host the event here?? Peak hour on public transport, bloody hell, I can picture it now. Not only that, the police have been given extra powers to fine and arrest people who are a nuisance to any of the so called "pilgrims" who are attending the event. That is hands down one of the worst violations of rights in this country. Now there's (rightly) a backlash against it, and it's going to be interesting to see what happens when the event actually happens. If I get a whole conversion speech, I will be super pissed. If I see some hot catholic girls, I will say a prayer and forget the whole thing ever happened (haha)!

That's what I need to do for my next post! An essay on the women in this town. "This town is too big for the both of is". Indeed. Until next time, have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus