Sunday, July 20, 2008

Even I know that...

Inspiration does not equate with motivation. I am inspired, but I'm not motivated to do anything, creatively or otherwise.

My guitaring is going good. My technical skills are back, although I have forgotten most of the songs I've ever learned (from other artists). So I want to get a lot of those back, then I can get cracking on my own stuff again. I've been looking into it, and I think it's very possible to take things further, but more on that later.

God bless Guitar Pro. I put the chords from Sara Bareilles - Love Song in it, and by switching the view (and instrument) to Piano, you can see how it's meant to be played on piano, which is wicked cause it's a song I'd love to be able to play. That and Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is. I think I'll buy a cheap keyboard soon.

This weekend was odd. I haven't had time to do the things I want, but I'm still going to do them!

Watched Braveheart (again), and Rob Roy, which was fantastic. I'm going to watch Excalibur and Alexander soon.

The new John Mayer DVD was disappointing, to say the least. Very average. I don't like his personality, just the music.

I think I'll play some M2TW, I feel reinvigorated. I know I had an essay to do and an update, but this was just a quick post to let you know that I wasn't dead. I'll have those for you soon. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus