Thursday, June 30, 2005

Faltering Mind


Blogger now doesn't require Hello to upload pictures, so guess what? You'll probably see a shitlode more images on this website. What the hell happened to the owner of this shoe?? The other and I found it in a flower bed on campus, if you ask me its a little dodgy... Either the person was so drunk that they lost their shoe and didnt notice, which i highly doubt as they are high heals!!! They way I'm looking at it, someone musta hit her over the head, and dragged her along the ground!!! Oh by the way, it could be a guys, there are quite a few high heal wearing fellas out there.

Ahh Batman Begins, I think my opinions are in order. Katie Holmes, she is hot yes, but for fucks sake, who the hell casted her in that movie. She can't act to save her life. Let me also ad, Tom Cruise is old enough to be her bloody dad!!! She had his bloody poster up in her room when she was a kid, does no one find this strange?? Ok enough with the tangent. Now about the "handsome" guy the other mentioned, forget about the person, hes glasses were kick ass!!! I want titanium framed glasses, thought I dont really seem to wear the these days. I wont wear them unless I get a mad surge of migranes.... Madam N, were your bloody glasses!!! The movie on the whole was really awesome. They did a much better job at explaining the biginings of batman. And though others criticize the batmobile, I think this one is cooler than the old aerodynamicly and structurally challenged blob. There were however 2 mistakes, one when he falls down and everyone starts attacking him (they are supposed to be scared of him, not beat the shit outa him), and casting Katie Holmes...

It's thursday I think, and that means that war of the world just got released, which also means that come tuesday I would have seen it :P. Damn can't wait.

The lack of people on campus is not a good thing. Especially not for me, or my liver!!! Since everyone is bored, there is only on thing to do, drink. I think I be alright come sunday, as I will be at the others place, and hopefully we don't drink every night. But this is insane, I have been drinking, everyday since last friday!! And this hangover that I have today is killing me. But i will survive.

I'm going to stop there for now, and see if I can eat something. Also message to the other, you don't have to type it in word, just before you publish it, select all of it and then copy it, incase it doesnt post, click back, and paste it in. Its not that bad..
blog comments powered by Disqus