Saturday, June 11, 2005

Put yourself between a bullet and a target

Watching Rage at the moment and this amazing song (mentioned above) came on. It's amazing. It's like Everlast, it's that great! It's by Citizen Cope, can't tell if he's Australian or American but either way it's some good stuff. Woo, new Motor Ace clip is on, I shall return.

Hmm I've seen it a few times now and I am a little skeptical. Their last album was perhaps the best Australian album of all time, but this new stuff is just totally experimental. It's a good song, but it lacks heart. But on their site I heard samples of awesome orchestra samples and I'm hoping for a return to the Carry On days.

With nothing to do I decided to watch all the tv I taped when I went interstate last week. Damn, close to 6 hours of tv and I am feeling a little worse for wear. But got to see the end of that Da Vinci Code special and it was amazing. I really must read Holy Blood Holy Grail. BUTTT not before I finish The Fountainhead and Angels And Demons which I shall do soon. (The other is to borrow The Fountainhead).

Damn, I had some intellectual points to make but now I've forgotten all of them!! Haha, see that's what happens when I don't make blog notes! Bad Joaquin, bad Joaquin!!

Also looking to buy a new computer this weekend hopefully. It depends on how my folks feel about a purchase.

Oh dear, I've run out of things to say! Too bad! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus