Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Are those everywhere?!

Being on my own is crazy. I believe I've hit the first stage of paranoia and I'm no longer able to sleep. The other has had his catering stopped for the holidays so now we both have to cook and survive on a freakin' budget! Ahh, those pre-packaged noodles are a godsend I must say. However, it is good to have my parents gone, and after I take care of the truckload of chores that I have tomorrow, I can enjoy it for about one day before I start my week long hardcore study session. I feel great, I've re-started the holiday exercise program and I am totally knackered each afternoon.

I'm also loving the re-runs of Seinfeld in the afternoons. Of course I get up a bit too late to watch them, but that's what my good ol' VCR is for. There are even some eps that I haven't seen more than once, so I am loving them as much as I saw them the first time.

I don't like most Australian music. I'm sorry, but the vast majority of it is pretentious and enjoyable only for the artists and their direct fans. It's actually crap. It's mostly ambiguous and nonsensical and it shouldn't even rate as music. Obscure poetry layed over some weird time signatures and melodies and that's pretty much it. However, good Australian music is among the finest in the world. But what bothers me is that it's so rare to hear a good Australian song.

Been watching a lot of Mythbusters, and yes it is bloody awesome. Added bonus, Scottie the redhead from the build team is a total mega babe! Haha, just thought I'd get that out of the way.

Oh yeah, since folks are gone now, I have to rely on myself for transport. Driving after such a long time is so very strange. My skills have disappeared, but I can drive practically so that's all that's needed for now anyway. First thing I noticed after dropping my folks off at the airport (it was a public holiday) was that there are an awful lot of hot women driving, unfortunately they all seem to be driving in the opposite direction to me all the time! Story of my life, haha! Ahh, hopefully my month long self imposed exile won't result in insanity. Quick side note, the counter staff ladies at Qantas are HOT! Why are all the staff that are employed by Airline companies so ridiculously attractive? I'd like to know the reasoning behind that. Well of course, it's a nice thing to have to look at, but is there any practical purpose? I remember drinking a lot of soft drink on a flight once just so I could be served by the same flight attendant, heehee!

It was Queen's Birthday holiday the other day so of course there were fireworks. WHY ARE THEY NOT OUTLAWED?! I swear, some people have full on freakin' explosives! How are people able to get their hands on them? Police aren't doing enough with the problem. Hopefully with the appointment of a new police commissioner here, hopefully things will finally get done.

Not just that! An Adult Store was selling fireworks too! How the hell did they get a licence to do that?! Fan-bloody-tastic! That means that the idiots will also be breeding new generations of idiots to continue doing idiotic things and in turn also breed!

I apologise for my previous remarks somewhere. I went with the other and Madam N to see Mr & Mrs Smith tonight and it was AWESOME! I actually loved the flick. I thought it was going to be a brainless action romp, but it was cleverly written and peppered with witty dialogue. I'd advise you all to see it (especially if you're married). Not JUST because Miss Jolie and Mr Pitt are in it. Oh regarding my remarks, I apologise as Miss Jolie is HOTTTT, she looked damn sexy in this movie. Like a damn hot sex goddess, make love to me now now now, and we can be kinky and tra la la la, enough of that!

That's enough for tonight. I should watch some backlog of tv. Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus