Thursday, June 16, 2005

Another Sharp Knife Shattered!!!

Oh man thats been some evil few days before this. Finally got most of my exams out of the way, but feel really irritated that I have to wait another week before I do my last exam. And we all know whats going to happen after that, either I am going to have done alot to things, or need to get eye surgery. I wonder how much our eyes can actually take?? By the way, my exams till date went down well. I just dont feel like studying anymore :P

Golfer Shibs is in the country, and should be paying me a visit sometime soon. I sense some fun times down the road for me, lets see how that goes. But on the flip side, Madamn N is leaving town for a month, so I wont see her for a while. The other and I have a lot of things planned out. And I have a lot of TV shows to get through. Haha actually I have already started watching Smallville. I figure that the other has already seen the season, so I better just get on with it and watch it. At the moment I am having a lot of fun with this episode. One thing I have to say about that show, whoever chose the songs for that show kicks ass, and kudos to him/her.

You know there are somethings that I take for granted, like food on the table. I have been quite spoiled for the last ummm, whole life, where I didnt have to prepair a meal, it just some how works its way up to the table. Unluckily for the next month I am going to have to cook for myself, and isnt that going to be a lot of fun. I think I will experiment with a range of variety!!

ALright, its late, and I need to watch a few more smallville episodes before I call it quits and go to sleep. Hmmm I dont think I will study tommo either, after tommo I will get to studying. Cheers folks!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus