Thursday, June 16, 2005

Burning eyes, lick my design

Ahh it's so late! I'm gonna have to try to wing this entry in before 2AM because I want to watch SVU and be in bed before 3AM cause I want to listen to some music before sleeping. Damn, I forgot how much of a bitch living on your own is in the first few days. That's because I have to do the combined chores that my parents left me as well as my own. This means I have no time for anything, and I'm always tired at the end of the day, but still with so much to do. How the hell am I going to be able to get 12 hours of study a day in for the next week?!

I had to do a full bloody load of washing today! 70% of the stuff wasn't even mine!! I almost died carrying the basket and it's soaked contents out to the line. It better not rain tomorrow or else I'm not going to have dry clothes for a while, cause the drying machine is the work of the Devil (shrink my clothes will you)!?!

I'm also cursing my parents for buying so much damn fresh food that's going to expire within 13 days, because I've realised how much bloody junk food is in the house, and I'm calculating that the combined eating of snacks and the stuff I have to eat before it turns will most likely result in a weight gain of 3kg which is a real bitch. Hopefully the exercise routine will negate it, but I guess we'll have to see. But the plan is to have several people stay the night and just gorge like pigs dammit. That way I can share the food so it doesn't go to waste and I won't have to walk around with my gut swollen up.

On the flipside, I'm getting the dishes done every night and damn if I do say so myself, that's my favourite domestic activity. My dishes shine!!! I should be a kitchen hand.

So what's random lately? Re-organised my clothes and I was looking at this Versace t-shirt that i was given by my relatives. It's a nice top and I'd like to wear it. Problem? IT WOULD BE TIGHT ON A 5 YEAR OLD! What the hell were they thinking?! They last saw me 5 years ago, and I was actually 25 kilos heavier than I am now, so I don't know what the hell they are on. I can wear it, but it's really tight and my nipples and ribs come poking through and it's just the funniest. It's like something you see Italian male tourists wear (hence the brand I guess). It's shame too, cause it's a nice top and now it's never going to be seen by the public.

I need to kill my rear neighbours. They have no bloody blinds or curtains on their rear windows (which faces the back of my house obviously) so at night time I can see them and it's quite disturbing cause that means they can see me in the kitchen cause we never close those blinds. What mofos?! I think they're exhibitionists. I wouldn't mind so much if they weren't ugly and trash like.

Just downloaded a p2p program called Limewire and it's bloody fantastic! It's like Kazaa but without the spyware and adware, and on top of that, it downloads using the maximum potential of my Cable connection! It feels like I've just re-discovered how good it is to be on broadband! It's just the best. But the problem is that I discovered this tonight and tomorrow is the day I start hardcore studying! Bloody hell, that's just my luck! My favourite bit is that it's like soulseek but without the queues, so I can download French music, huzzah!

Stupid exams. I'm so very tempted to just live it up now and just pass my exams without studying. It's quite possible that I can pass my classes without studying cause I've passed the classes already so the exam is just a chance to get a better mark. I really don't want to study! It's my holidays dammit! It's their own fault for giving me a month off before my exams are to be done. I've had enough. I was too late with this, dammit!! Probably will be my last post for a week and a bit, but have no fear. The other shall pick up the slack!! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus