Thursday, June 30, 2005

"I ride in on a train, every day is the same. It's a 9 to 5, don't know if I'm dead or alive"

Saw Batman Begins the other night with the other! Bloody fantastic film! An excellent insight into the darker minds out there and an excellent escapade in brilliant cinematography of the duality of Batman and Bruce Wayne. Cillian Murphy as The Scarecrow was amazing! He's also insanely handsome (check out his imdb.com page to see what I mean). He reminds me of a less muscular Tom Welling from Smallville. I'd advise you to go see it, regardless of whether or not you like Batman, cause it's a good standalone drama flick. Also must damn the other for pointing out Jessica Alba's fine form on the poster NEXT to a game I was playing which required me to concentrate and use my reflexes to win some cool prizes (needless to say I failed). But have no fear, those prizes will be ours! As soon as they move Jessica Alba's fine ass away from that machine!! Side note: sophisticated, gorgeous women should not date stupid creepy sleazy homie dudes, OR agree to go to the lake with him in an area where the crime rate is high, at 11pm!!!


Also discovered that my blood pressure must be low. Too much exercise and not enough food = bad. I stood up in the afternoon and everything went black and I almost fainted. So now I'm moving up to 2 proper meals a day and a sandwich at the end of the day, with some good portions of snacking in-between.


Using the best of my memory at almost 3am, I am going to attempt to re-type my bloody info that was lost in my last update. Once again, FUCK YOU BLOGGER!!! But I am from now on going to attempt to follow Madam N's advice of typing my blog entry up in word before I actually post it, so that if things don't go through, I'll have a backup which I can just edit. BUT IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TO COME DOWN TO THAT! ONLY BECAUSE BLOGGER IS SO BLOODY FUCKED UP! I swear, if we weren't so close to our 1 year blogging anniversary, I would have seriously contemplated switching to a better, more reliable blogging service. So here's the continuation...

I must also thank the other for being a damn genius and teaching me how to theoretically cook 2 minute noodles in under 2 minutes!

Maria Sharapova is hot! Yes I've already stated it a million times, but I thought one more time wouldn't hurt. She's into the finals stage at Wimbledon and I think she can go all the way again this year (unfortunately not with me...)! The Williams sisters have crumbled and I don't think they'll ever be as good as they were ever again.
Oh and a quick rhyme in her honour "I'd like to lick Pavlova off Maria Sharapova" ahhh, I should be a song writer for a rapper, haha, I'd be raking it in!

I've realised that my life is full of dodgy moments. Example? When I was overseas 5 years ago, I got hooked on cable tv, namely AXN. They had a lot of cool/dodgy Martial Arts movies. Anyway, I was watching one and there was a heated battle on screen when my (at the time) toddler cousin came into the room. I decided that he shouldn't be exposed to violence at his age so I decided to take him and go outside the room. Anyway, his mother had come down and asked me what I was doing, I said just watching a movie. So she came in and the fight scene had given way to a bloody steamy sex scene!!! HAHAHA I didn't know what to say. I said nothing, and she just walked off. I'd like my fighting movies without sex please! It also doesn't help that a week after that I was caught writing in my diary by my Uncle about how I'd like to get busy with my cousin's ridiculously sexy friends!! He smiled and walked off!!

These examples continue, but first a quick story. Damn people and not leaving me alone!! I would just like to sit at home and watch tv and eat. But my parents have told everyone they know that I am overseas so that means I am being bombarded with phone calls at the oddest times and people are offering to send food over or pick me up so I can have dinner at their place. I'm not down with that. I appreciate the gesture, but I can look after myself. Then there was another family who live one suburb away and they just would NOT take no for an answer. I didn't want to chuck a full on psycho on the phone as I'm sure news of it would make its way back to my parents and I'd be chewed out. So they decided to drop food off. I was watching the French music channel and decided to put it on mute when I answered the door. They asked what I was doing, to which I replied "nothing". They had brought stuff I couldn't and don't eat, but I pretended to be delighted. Anyway, I was heading back inside the house when they stopped and then asked me about helping their son with his college application! THOSE BASTARDS AND THEIR ULTERIOR MOTIVES! No wonder they didn't take no for an answer on the phone. This way I would feel obligated to help him out. Damn, I should probably mention that Madam N and I attended the best college in our city, and if one lives out of area (such as I) then it is difficult to get in without good reasons on your application. Now all my families' friends are bugging me for help all the time. Well I decided to be nice and help them out. Anyway, they came in and on tv was a freaking hip hop clip set on the beach with scantily clad women twisting and gyrating in slow motion in the rain!! Haha it surely didn't look like I was doing nothing. Oh life and it's dodgy moments. Where would I be without you?

It's late, bed time and sleep in south central for me.


Joaquin...out. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus